Swingers,swinger life,swinger parties

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Is everyone recovered from last weekend yet?
I hope so because the weekend is just around the corner and I have met some very exceptional swingers in www.localswingerslive.com. So obviously I am going to get out and meet these unique individuals in person this weekend. I already had my "interview via there excellent live video streaming system.

SO I hope everyone who is looking to meet some very mature ,elegant , and sexy swingers you will sign up for a free membership at the very least to check them out.

1 comment:

  1. Miss Gorgeous, would you allow me to kiss your adorable feets in Heaven? I'd looove to do such a marvelous, delicious, wonderfull endeavor for five weeks or more. Meet me Upstairs, girl. God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL

    Lookit 'MySoulAccomplishment' first, a effusive story I wrote in Lawrence, KS maaany years ago about make’n love in Heaven. And, yes, if we have the desire, anything is possible in Heaven. So, believe, girly, and you SHALL be rewarded at The End. Love you.

    No, you don’t gotta with me or anyone; only a physical option for those who wanna make physical love a part of their eternity, dear.

    ReplyDelete