Swingers,swinger life,swinger parties

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Here is the word people and fellow swingers..
www.localswingerslive.com affiliate program is live and it is run through ccbill.

Seeing how my friends programmer is a slacker , I am in the process of building an affiliate landing page in html format so that you can all get started promoting this exclusive "swingers site".

The affiliate program is a 50/50 split across the board regardless of the plan anyone of your clients choose.

I am very positive about www.localswingerslive.com and want to get the word out to as many wswingers as possible just because of the nature and demeanor of this classy and elegant swingers site.

I want this pre launchto go right for my buddy which is why I am promoting for him and his ethics so heavily.

I will have the link up in a couple of hours to the affiliate pre launch landing page

Remember about the competition people , I don't know the exact details of it just yet , but as soon as I do I will let everyone know!

No comments:

Post a Comment