Swingers,swinger life,swinger parties

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hello everyone, Is everyone having a lovely memorial day weekend so far?

I have been busy working , but I have found something very interesting in regards to the major adult industry sites.

I have found that sites like AFF and are on sites like rip off report for inappropriate business behaviors. I also found some of the larger sites seem to also harm your computer.

I am not trying to talk trash about these guys , I am just stating actual facts. The big boys should be the ones trying to fly straight instead of not paying there affiliates or keep charging credit cards way after cancellation.

This is the reason why I prefer the sites like localswingerslive.com , because they have been around for years, they may be low key , but they absolutely know what they are doing due to the sole fact that they have been doing this for almost 15 years!

Localswingerslive.com provides one of the safest and elegant swingers site for all of us like minded swingers. LSL also provides one of the most reliable affiliate programs that actually pays and on time. You will not have to worry about not getting paid for your refferals.

So tell your friends,sign up now, and take advantage of one of the best swingers sites available today.

www.localswingerslive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment